The Fit Mum Lifestyle Training Program (Via The Fit Dad Training app) is our online fitness and support platform giving you 8 weeks access for this small one time purchase. With over 60 different workouts to keep it interesting for you and it can all be done from home with just a foam roller and a light set of hex shaped dumbbells.
What do you get?
Daily 15-30 minute Workouts via our training app. (With full tracking, video demo and the ability to connect to your smart devices)
Access to The Fit Mum Lifestyle Community on Facebook (500+ Members)
Weekly Education, Motivational + Support in our Facebook Community.
What else do i need to know?
- App access will be automatically generated upon purchase (please allow up to 15 Minutes for the system to generate your account) You will receive an email with set up instructions and direct links to setup your account and download the app. (This will come from The Fit Dad Lifestyle)
- Your program will automatically start on day of sign up but we can adjust start date if you need be, just message us from within the app.
- All exercises on the app have video demonstrations by Fit Dad Founder Leroy. As a personal trainer with over 10 years experience and training thousands of both men and women they are broken down so that you can understand each of the workouts.
- Your workouts via the app require you to have a set of Dumbbells and a foam roller. We recommend starting light (1-3kg each dumbbell) and building your way up from there. The Hex shaped dumbbells offer you a lot more stability and control with movements that you are required to use them on the floor as per the picture below. Most gyms have these available or if you are training from home are readily available online and in sports stores. We also recommend getting yourself a foam roller of any size.
- Please ensure that you have full medical clearance. If you have prior or current injuries, Pregnant or post pregnancy without adequate clearance we recommend getting the all clear from your GP prior to starting.